Ocamora's facilities consist of over 20,000 square feet of indoor living space. Handcrafted architecture reflects a unique charm and a sense of rustic elegance. Spaces available for group rental include the following:
- Ranch House: The original building is an adobe ranch house over 130 years old. It has been renovated and now serves as a country kitchen, dining area for smaller groups, office space, and communal gathering area. A spacious outdoor veranda to the east extends summer dining and recreation .
- The 'Cloisters': A hand built adobe compound with five bedrooms, a shared bathroom, kitchen and a unique library space complete with sitting nooks and an antique stove. The U-shaped courtyard, with perennial gardens and old apple tree, offers sheltered outdoor seating around a traditional kiva fireplace.
- The Meditation Hall: The main meeting space is designed to host groups of 12 - 24 participants with ease. This large room (22" x 35") has well-kept pine floors, a fireplace, adjacent bathroom and foyer. It is appointed with a beautiful oriental carpet, yoga mats, zafus, and backjacks.
- Dining Hall / Art Pavilion: This spacious structure can serve as either a dining hall for larger groups or as an art space. It is a light and airy wood structure with passive solar design, supplemental wood stove, comfortable furniture, and commercial sinks. An adjacent room often serves as an optional bodywork space. A covered veranda with tables and rocking chairs offers extended possibilities for outdoor living.
- Orchard Lodging: Guest lodging in the apple orchard includes a complex of four single rooms, as well as three freestanding cabins ( cabins serving as singles or doubles). All reflect a simple beauty and are complete with closet space, lamps, a writing desk, and down comforter. The four single rooms share a common covered veranda with comfortable furniture and an exquisite view of the mountain. Guests in the orchard area share a solar bathhouse and several outhouses.
- Hot Tub: Guest are welcome to enjoy the outdoor redwood hot tub surrounded by a deck and a glorious view of the mountainside.
- Gardens: Ocamora draws on a mature and well maintained garden and greenhouse to help supplement meals during the summer months.